Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tool #3





This tool can help our students to generate a text from a set of ideas. They also can use all of these words to create a text, like setting a brainstorming session. I believe that creating a poster to present words as in a wordle can help students to always remember key words from an already taught lesson. The wordle you can see at the top of this posting was made within seconds, I gave myself 10 seconds to write some words representing what teaching is for me. Below is an example of how I could use a wordle to reteach a concept, to reinforce key vocabulary or to make my students review vocabulary from a lesson in Spanish to English.

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about having students copy a passage into Wordle and possibly identify the main idea from the Wordle created?

    I have also heard about teachers having students copy their writing into Wordle to identify overused words in their writing.

    ReplyDelete