Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tool #5

I think the social bookmarking idea is really cool and useful. Setting it up was not so hard however I did not want to have an extra tool bar as they make the Explorer slower, I installed it anyway.

I went for diigo and I was able to find different websites that I bookmarked one about dogs, Yorkshire Terrier grooming tips and another about teaching Math in early elementary grades.

I find that diigo offers a more focused search results compared to most used search engines. Sometimes when googling a word it gives you thousands of results that are not so much related to what you are looking for.

This tool "social bookmarking" makes very easy to locate good websites.

1 comment:

  1. I like your Yorkshire Terrier training website...I'm going to use some of the tips for my t-cup!

    ReplyDelete